Serve as breakfast, snack or at your party! These muffins are unbelievable. It looks so much like a pastry and it sure tastes good too. If you don’t know what to do with your quinoa, start with these muffins. Vegetarians would definitely cleave to this.
Cook Time: 0 Hr : 35 Min s
Ingredients – 100 gramm(s) Vepo Cheddar Cheese 400 g, 2 pc(s) Natnudo Eggs 6 Pieces, 1 pc(s) Pepper – Red 1 Piece, 1 pc(s) Onions – Red – Small ~600 g, 2 pc(s) Carrot ~1 kg, 2 tbsp(s) Farmfresh Yoghurt Vanilla 1 L, 1 teaspoon(s) DangoteIodised Salt 250 g, 2 tbsp(s) Emborg Butter Unsalted 100 g, 1 bunch(es) Parsley, 100 gramm(s) Natural Days Quinoa 300 g
- Cook the quinoa in lightly salted water for about 15 minutes or according to manufacturer’s instruction. Drain the quinoa and allow to cool.
- Peel the carrot nicely using a vegetable peeler and slice the onion and pepper. Set them aside.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the onion, pepper and carrot to the pan and saute for about 10-15 minutes. While the vegetables are sauteing, whisk the eggs, yoghurt, grated cheese and parsley (chopped) in a large bowl until well blended. You can add a few pinch of oregano if desired.
- Add the quinoa to the bowl and sauteed vegetables to the bowl and mix until well combined. Add salt to taste.
- Line your muffin tins with cupcake paper and fill each case with the mixture (fill to the top or a bit more).
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes.
Please find the link here: : https://www.supermart.ng/recipes/dish/quinoa-muffins
Get 2000 Naira off your next purchase on www.supermart.ng using the code – TUSHMAG17