A bag is a woman’s personal haven when she’s out and about and this essential accessory also requires some essential items. Here are a list of 7 things a woman should always ensure she has in her handbag
- An Extra Pair of Shoes or Slippers: Women are known to have those moments when they find that the shoes they are wearing may become uncomfortable either because of the fit or the height of the heels. In some other cases, a mishap such as a broken heel or a cut strap could prove to be a problem. The aforementioned issues are reasons why a woman should always carry spare shoes or slippers that can fit in her bag.
- Chewing Gum Sticks or Breath mints: It is a good idea to have these safely tucked away in your bag because you never know when you may eat something while you are out that may inadvertently lead to bad breath and having these in those moments will be extremely helpful.
- Lip Balm: Dry lips are a big no-no not only because they are unattractive to look at but also because in some cases, it can lead to painful wounds on your mouth. Lip balm is a life-saver for this all too common problem.
- Safety Pins: These little gems come in handy for those moments when a woman may have a wardrobe malfunction such as a tear or a missing button.
- A Compact Mirror: This is a very useful tool when a lady needs to apply or touch-up her make-up on the go.
- A Comb/ Hairbrush: This is a vital necessity especially on windy days when your hair may be prone to flyaways.
- Sunglasses: A good pair of sunglasses on a sunny day are not only a quick way to add an extra fashionable twist to your outfit but they ultimately help to protect you from squinting which has been known to cause wrinkles and frown lines.
There you have it, a few handbag essentials that can help to make any woman’s life easier and more comfortable when she leaves her house.
This article was written by Ahemen Amanda Korgba; connect with her on Instagram via here
Too busy to visit our blog every day? We get it! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get our best stories delivered to your mailbox every Friday!