Watching The Wedding Party, I was enthralled by the way Ireti Doyle played her role as the mother of the groom – Dozie. The prowess this Tinsel star brings to every movie she features in is beyond compare, and I am sure you want to know more about this beautiful, classy lady.
Here are 10 things you may or may not know about her.
- Her husband Patrick Doyle who is a film-maker was once her boss.
- 45-year-old Ireti Doyle had her first child at the age of 19.
- She speaks fluent Hausa, which shouldn’t surprise us so much since she had her tertiary education at the University of Jos, Department of Theatre Arts.
- Ireti Doyle starred in Fuji House of Commotion as Chief Taju’s 4th wife.
- She is of Ondo descent.
- She is a lover of tattoos.
- Ireti Doyle used to be the host of fashion show “Oge” and she did this for 10 years.
- She also presented “Today On STV”, a program in which she stepped in to fill in for someone for 2 weeks and ended up presenting it for 2 years.
- She was christened Iretiola Olushola Ayinke.
- She started acting as far back as 1995.
This article was written by Blessing Iyamadiken